We are looking for:
Afeka Center for Language Processing is looking for Algorithm developers / researchers to join us in a variety of interesting speech recognition and speech related projects such as:
Speech to Text, Speaker and Language Identification and Speech based disease diagnosis.
*** Highly suitable for graduate students who are looking for a part time job!
*** There is a possibility to combine Thesis research with the work at ACLP!
- Experience with Machine Learning algorithms - a must!
- Experience with audio or text processing is preferred
- Ability to learn independently
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team
- Commitment to working at least 2.5 days a week (flexible working hours)
For more details please contact Dr. Irit Opher, head of ACLP, firstname.lastname@example.org
The ACLP provides research, development and consulting services for industry clients that are either already in or are looking to enter the Speech Processing arena.